Sunday, September 19, 2010

It Has Begun.....

The thing that I have been waiting for has begun. School has started. My job has started. Rehearsals have started. Teacher training is starting this week. It has all started. So in the middle of the hectic things, I want to just take a moment to say what I am appreciative of right now in my life. My friend Liz recently did this in a blog post and it made me want to do it for myself. (Thanks Liz!)

1) Caffeine. I stopped drinking coffee and limited my caffeine intact, but I recently started again and boy it is a life saver for me at some moments. I don't drink and smoke, so let me have this one unhealthy thing.

2) My family. They love me and I love them.

3) Farmer's Markets. I love them and can't get enough of them. There is nothing like eating a locally grown meal filled with FRESH vegetables and fruits. Sadly they will soon be closing as the weather changes, but at this point I am loving it!

4) Yoga. It has changed my life. I have noticed a difference in myself in school this year. I'm not as nervous as I always was. And I love myself more than ever.

5) Greg aka Gregorias aka Gregifer aka Greric. He is so good to me and I am eternally grateful for that.

6) Cheese Doodles. But, only the puffed ones! Really!? Does anyone eat the crunchy? If so....they need to stop that now.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment