Saturday, June 11, 2011

Long Time...No Post

So it has been a very long time since I wrote anything on here. I just got so caught up in the end of the school year and all that comes with it. As of now, I have graduated from The Actors Studio Drama School with an MFA in Acting.

Right now, I'm starting the audition thing again. It is discouraging at times, but I know that something is in store for me, I just have to keep going out and searching for it. I'm still working part time. I'm finishing up my yoga certification. And I'm just looking for small jobs on the side.

People ask me what I got a degree for if I am just going to be working part-time jobs for now...Well, this is just temporary. I need to figure things out. I need to do the audition thing so I don't regret things down the road. I'm not a person who is interested in getting rich, I'm just interested in getting my finances together within the next few weeks and being able to get by. Pay some rent, pay some credit card bills, and eat every now and then....and, oh yeah, deal with student loans when they begin to give my an ulcer.

I'm reading this book called "The Renaissance Soul" and realizing that it talks about my life. I am never going to be the person who has a 9-5 job and there is nothing wrong with that. Certain people will never understand it, but that is ok. You don't have to understand - you can just be supportive. I have so many interests in life and have so many things that I am good at that I am going to be just fine.

I hope you all are well. I miss people.

Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment